Sleep: 8.5 hours of deep sleep. Decadent….
Weather: Cool and rainy
Fun: Haircut and color—a nice plummy-reddish-darkish color to cover the white!
Chores: More paperwork. Registered for the American Folklore Society meeting next October. Went to the post office to mail a box to Erin and a magazine to Mom.
Food Events: Breakfast at Bertie Lou’s with friend Amanda. I had chicken-fried steak, over-medium eggs, and a biscuit. Oh the guilt, the guilt…. But it is vacation, after all!
Dog: Tremendously improved! Today he wagged his tail (tail-wagging has been MIA since the Vet ordeal), played a little, and acted pretty much like his old self.
Meme from Erin’s Blog:
1. Where were you when the ball dropped for 2006?
2. How did you get the idea for your blog name?
It is my magickal name.
3. What time were you born?
Something like 8:38 am.
4. What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing?
“Watershed,” by the Indigo Girls
5. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
Not that I can recall.
6. What color underwear are you wearing?
7. Do you want a baby?
A baby what?
8. What did you do this morning?
Read the paper, checked email, petted the recovering poodle.
9. What does your Mom do for a living?
Keeps Joe busy.
10. What ended your last relationship?
11. Do/Did you have a date for Valentines Day?
I had in at-home date.
12. What are the last 2 digits of your phone number?
13. What's the last concert you attended?
14. Who was with you?
15. What was the last thing you watched on tv?
Last night’s version of “The Next Food Network Star”
16. Who do you dislike at the moment?
Resident Bush and Big Dick Cheney
17. What food do you crave right now?
Key lime Blizzard
18. Did you dream last night?
19. What was the last movie you watched?
20. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
The “mood ring” my Mom made me.
21. What was the last thing you ate?
For dinner: artichoke, jasmine rice, and chicken meatballs
22. Who is/are your best friend?
I have a handful and wouldn’t want to start rating them.
24. Are you on any meds?
25. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
26. What shirt are you wearing?
PSU hoody sweatshirt (green and white)
27. What is your favorite frozen treat?
Fresh peach ice cream in the summer
28. How many piercings do you have?
One in each ear. So that would be two.
29. What's your favorite store?
Either Powells Books or New Renaissance
30. Are you thirsty right now?
Yes—and drinking a Diet Coke.
31. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married?
Again? Probably not. Definietly not while I’m in school, unless it was to someone who was really rich. Otherwise my financial aid would go bye-bye.
32. Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss?
Dr. Black. Sappy, but true.
33. What did you do last night?
Worked on my Gargoyles book.
34. Do you care what people think about you?
Yes, at least some of the time. As a teacher and as a student, much of my success has to do with how I interact with people.
35. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble?
36. What song(s) do you think ex's listen to and think of you?
Ralph: Paul McCartney and Wings, Band on the Run.
37. What is your dream job?
To be a college writing teacher and to also be a successful wirter.
38. What is one thing you wish you were better at?
Certain magickal skills—meditation and shielding, for starters.